Volunteers will gain valuable experience in running a multi-day arts event, and have exposure to stimulating artist presentations and activities while benefitting from networking opportunities with art professionals.
For more information about the 30th International Sculpture Conference and to sign up as a volunteer visit https://sculpture.org/page/isc-conferences.
Volunteer Dates: October 10-15, 2023
Registration Fee: $175*
Includes: food (when included for conference attendees), panel discussions, keynote address, shuttles to select conference locations, and receptions.
Volunteers will receive:
* Discounted conference registration
* Conference t-shirt
* Complimentary 1-year subscription to Sculpture magazine
Main responsibilities can include:
* Attendance at morning meetings and mandatory orientation session
* Availability from October 10-15, 2023
* Tote bag assembly
* On-site registration
* Optional Tours accompaniment
* Panel discussion assistance
* Monitoring ARTSlams and discussions
* Special events assistance
* Food set-up, distribution, clean-up
https://sculpture.org/mpage/Opportunities_JerseyCity2023 apply to become a 30th International Sculpture Conference volunteer.
For more information on the 30th International Sculpture Conference
For any other inquiries, contact the events department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (609) 989-1051 x308.