User Information and Privacy
We have created this Terms of Usage and Privacy Statement to help show Bronx Council on the Arts’ commitment to privacy. This Statement describes Bronx Council on the Arts’ information gathering and dissemination practices for the Web site.
We do not automatically collect any personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, or e-mail address unless you voluntarily submit it. If you send us personal correspondence, such as e-mails or letters, we may collect them into a file specific to you. If, at any time, you do not wish to receive e-mail from us, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting that we stop.
We do reserve the right to release current or past user information internally within Bronx Council on the Arts and its affiliates, partners, and subsidiaries. We also reserve the right to release current or past user information to third parties for limited purposes if we believe that usage is (i) in violation of this Agreement; (ii) used to commit unlawful acts; and/or (iii) is required to be disclosed to comply with applicable laws or regulations or with a court or administrative order. Except as stated in this paragraph, we will not share information specific to users with third parties. We may, however, disclose aggregate user information to third parties.
- Sitewide SSL encryption.
- User account passwords hashed with salted and strong cryptography.
- We never sell user data to third parties.
- Minimal use of third party services that could potentially track user data.
- Embedded Google maps are used only where applicable.
- Social media sharing scripts are only invoked through outbound links when the user initiates sharing.
- No other third party hosted scripts are used.