Leads the day-to-day execution of marketing and communications for Northeast Bronx arts center founded in 1978, and operating out of its own bright and newly renovated facility. Shows a strong commitment to the mission of Mind-Builders Creative Arts Center with a passion to raise awareness of Mind-Builders success using arts education and culture as a transformative force in the lives of young people and the community.
Reports to: Assistant Executive Director for Development and External Affairs
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for increasing enrollment and audience development for both free and fee-based youth programs and related public events
• Develops and manages strategy, calendar, timelines and content for grassroots, print, and social media including to schools, community organizations and press
• Manages print and digital initiatives through writing, editing, directing or designing content and maintaining assets including photo and video archives
• Collaborates with staff to lead, develop and hone marketing campaign goals and strategies
• Significant marketing experience of three years or more
• Excellent speaking, writing, graphic/print & digital placement and proofreading skills
• Success and demonstrated creative strategies for increasing engagement
• Engaging and friendly personality that effectively builds relationships
• Strong project management ability
• Very well organized, effectively sets and meets deadlines
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, basic video editing
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
Compensation and Job Type: Full-time, Exempt position. Pay: $65K - $70K per year. Benefits include: medical, paid vacation, holidays, sick leave, and personal days after three months. 401K 3% match after one full year of service.
This full-time position is predominantly on-site with one remote day possible working Monday to Friday or Tuesday to Saturday, with schedule flexibility as needed to work evenings and Saturdays for special events and programs This position is open with an immediate start date.
Submit a cover letter and resume in a single pdf to email@example.com with the subject “Marketing and Communications Manager.”